Obtaining labour card in the UAE

When taking on the employment in the UAE, it is necessary to apply for labour card, which is issued by the relevant administrative departments in Free Zones or the Ministry of Labour (for companies incorporated outside Free Zones). You can apply for your labour card using the services of Marbag Consulting in Dubai.

About Marbag Consulting Dubai

We are the professional corporate service provider in Dubai, UAE. We have experienced team and provide all-round services on registration of all types of companies in the UAE and all the related support services for its administration such as yearly renewals, residency visas, bank accounts, corporate restructuring, etc.

Read More