DDubai Logistics City (DLC) is the world’s first truly integrated logistics platform with all transport modes, logistics and value added services in the UAE, including light manufacturing and assembly, in a single customs bonded and Free Zone environment. It is part of the Dubai World Central with the upcoming Dubai World Central International Airport and adjacent to the Jebel Ali Port and Free Zone.
This allows companies to focus on the optimization of their supply chains, using DLC as a global supply chain hub for sea-air or air-air transport combinations. DLC is a global hub for value adding logistics operations such as merge-in-transit, customization, postponement, packaging and labeling, final assembly.
Dubai Logistics City is located in the emirate of Dubai, in Dubai World Centre, UAE.
Type of license:
- Service License
- Trading License
- Industrial License
Type of activity:
- Forwarders engaged in multi-modal cargo handling
- Logistics service providers offering warehousing and value added services in a multi-client Environment and with multi-modal transport needs
- Contract logistics service providers with dedicated or custom designed facilities for distribution and value added services
- Industry and trading companies which self-operate their distribution centers, final assembly and other value adding activities as part of their down-stream order fulfillment processes
- Companies supporting the logistics community
- Companies carrying out light assembly
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax