Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), launched in 2003 is part of the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone. It offers substantial business incentives to the institutions operating out of Knowledge Village such as 100% ownership and exemptions from corporate, customs and personal tax as well as full repatriation of capital and profits.
At present, Knowledge Village in Dubai, UAE is the home to some 200 companies. These include international universities, online academic institutions and e-learning providers, as well as research and development centers and testing, innovation and professional training centers. The current campus of the state-of-the-art facility is currently fully occupied.
DKV is located in the emirate of Dubai, adjacent to the DMC and the DIC Al Sofouh Road which runs parallel to Sheikh Zaed Road.
Type of license:
Type of activity:
- Trainer: Individual providing training to professional in the area of IT, Media business and management logistics, Languages, etc
- Tutor/coach: Individual coaching students on any curriculum specific to secondary tertiary education
- Learning adviser: individual offering clearing support services
- Researcher: Individual conducting research in various fields
- Educational supports services: Individual providing various services for the education system such as entrance exam coaching, curriculum design, application assistance, etc
- Human Resource Advisor: Individual who provides Human Resource services including recruitment and placement
- Innovation center: companies providing consultancy, training, technical support to individual or organization
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax