Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority was established in 1996 as a part of the Dubai Government’s strategic plan to be an investment driven economy. DAFZA Dubai UAE is one of the fastest growing free zones in the region and is currently home to over 2000 companies from various industry sectors, including aviation industry, pharmaceutical products, logistics,freight, jewelry, IT and mobile phones accessories.
International investors can enjoy dynamic growth through Dubai Airport Free Zone’s excellent incentive packages including 100% tax exemption, 100% foreign ownership and no currency restrictions. Located strategically within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Free Zone offers a range of modern facilities with a state-of-the art infrastructure.
Dubai Airport Free Zone is located in the emirate of Dubai, UAE situates near the second terminal of Dubai Airport.
Type of license:
- Service license
- Trading license
- Industrial license
Type of activity:
Almost any activity is permitted by DAFZA Dubai as long as the activity is environmentally friendly and in accordance with local rules.
- 100% Foreign ownership
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% Corporate, Personal Income Tax exemptions
- Located within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Land with easy access to airport apron
- Investor-Oriented management
- Environmental friendly activities and procedures are actively encouraged