Popularly known as the ‘City of Gold’, Dubai is ideally located amidst a large consumer market, and uniquely positioned to channel gold from the international market to its ultimate destination.
A strategic initiative of the Dubai government, The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) launched in 2002 in the UAE and was created to establish a commodity market place in Dubai, and provide industry-specific market infrastructure and a full range of facilities for the gold, precious metals, diamonds, colored stones, energy and other commodities industries. DMCC is a free zone authority offering 100% business ownership, a guaranteed 50 year tax holiday and freehold property options.
DMCC’s 200-hectare purpose-built development is situated in the heart of ‘new’ Dubai on the Sheikh Zayed Highway and is surrounded by Dubai’s newest projects including The Palm Island, Dubai Internet City and the Dubai Marina. Strategically located in close proximity to the major port of Jebel Ali and in easy reach of Dubai International Airport, the Centre lies between the fifth and sixth interchange on Sheikh Zayed road.
Type of license:
- Service License
- Trading license
Type of activity:
- Gold & Precious Metals
- Precious Gems (Pearls, Diamonds and Coloured Stones)
- Energy & Related Commodities
- Plastics & Petrochemcials
- Steel and Base Metals
- Tea Trading
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% tax rate on income and profits
- Wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation
- Dollar denominated environment
- No hidden fees
- No hidden charges